More on Programing the Rife
By default your Rife Digital starts in i idle mode when you turn the machine on.
Your object is to record over the default frequencies with your own selected frequency set from the manual.
Positions 0-9 (100,200,300,400 – 999.99) will be erased by your new frequency sets. You are not adding another set of frequencies; you are erasing the machine defaults with your own set.
I will attempt to put a more in depth step program here for you:
(1) Turn on Rife Digital (ON)
(2) Use UP and Down arrow to preview the recorded frequencies. Notice that next to i is a number. This number represents which menu position you are looking at (0 – 9). For example if you key up arrow three times you will see 400.00i3 This is 400Khz at position 3, (i means IDLE mode.)
(3) Okay, lets say we want to program this position 3 and put in a new frequency “510.00″.
-press UP once to make a 5
-press right key to move across 1 position,
-press UP once and now you have 510.00
-now press <PROGRAM> again, and your frequency is recorded in menu position 3.
(4) Turn off Rife Digital, unplug power, turn on again and view position 3. 510.00 should be visible (510.00i3)
Use the example above to program any menu position. You do not need to put programs in by sequence, you can program position 9, and then position 1, the sequence does not matter.
What is important is that you press <PROGRAM> again when you have keyed in your frequency, and that you select your next frequency in i Idle mode, and then use the <PROGRAM> key to change the frequency in this selected position.
-RULE OF THUMB-
– Press <PROGRAM> to change any frequency on the menu (0-9)
– Press <PROGRAM> again to record that frequency (and see [Wait…] appear on screen.)
– If you do not see [Wait…] appear on screen after you have pressed <PROGRAM> then your frequency has not been recorded.
– Use UP and Down arrow in i Idle mode to select the next frequency to program